6 people are interested
Fundraising Team Member
ORGANIZATION: Fifty-Fifty Leadership, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Are you passionate about grassroots fundraising? If so we are looking for you!
The Fundraising team is looking for volunteers to help us develop various funding sources including community and individual fundraising, trusts and foundations, events and more. Enthusiasm and commitment is more important than experience but you’ll need to be a great communicator, able to work independently and be passionate about making a difference.50/50 Leadership supports former foster youth, formerly incarcerated women, returning veterans, homeless women, recovering addicts, domestic violence survivors. These are the populations we serve with our financial literacy programs.
- To work with the Fundraising Team Lead to maintain and develop the income through support and planning of initiatives
- To help research new funding particularly with Trusts and Foundations.
- To help manage the fundraising database and support the Fundraising Team Lead on administration for the team
- Development of fundraising support (e.g training manuals, fundraising packs and materials)
- Assist in the research of prospective trust and foundations and Corporate donors
- Development of fundraising opportunities for students at Universities and other fundraising initiatives
3 More opportunities with Fifty-Fifty Leadership, Inc.1 Review
About Fifty-Fifty Leadership, Inc.
265 S Western Ave #74012, Los Angeles, CA 90004, US
50/50 Leadership is committed to Empowering, Educating, and Inspiring women from all walks of life to become Leaders in their careers and communities. Make a difference.
Established in 2004, we provide financial literacy programs to young women who have grown up in foster care, been incarcerated, been unhoused, and/or survived gender-based violence. In the past, we led leadership training programs and honored women who are making a difference around the world.
We feel that every girl and woman should have the opportunity to realize their leadership potential. Whether they are a leader in their home, at work, school or in the community.
We are women and men from all walks of life who agree that leadership should reflect the gender of the population: women make up more than half of the U.S. population and should be equally included in boardrooms, elected offices, academia, and all public and private enterprises and endeavors.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 15, 2023
- Market Research
- Market Research / Analysis
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- ~3 hours per week