Colorist / Color Editor
A Free Bird
A Free Bird is a non-profit organization working out of New York City that aims to provide children, ages 4-18, diagnosed with cancer the opportunity to explore their artistic passions and give them the strength to fight their disease. We believe that artistic expression is critical for healing! A Free Bird supports children affected by cancer in their exploration of art and music. acting. poetry, writing, singing and any other artistic passion they may have.
We are in search of a Colorist/Color Editor for an A Free Bird Music Video to accompany the release of a new single created by one of the children we’ve helped with our organization.
Due to COVID-19, this will be a remote work from home position. A Free Bird is building our services even in this difficult time of the coronavirus to provide the best services to the children and are looking for self- motivated and hardworking individuals. Proper at-home working capabilities include Laptop, SmartPhone, and connection to WiFi/internet. Must be available to have a phone/video conversation at least once per week.
This initiative will still include the benefits of standard Internship Programs.
- Ability to create stylistically consistent color graded video and graphics.
- Work in conjunction with the Creative Director to realize vision while adding meaningful creative input.
- Proficiency in industry-standard color correction software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- You will receive full credit for your work
- Your work will be shown in and be uploaded on YouTube as well as social media; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Your logos and portfolios will be featured on our campaign for companies and sponsors to see
- Reference letters from our organization
- Invitation to organization events and shows
About A Free Bird
146 smith st, Brooklyn, NY 11201, US
A Free Bird aims to provide the opportunity for children diagnosed with cancer to continue explore their artistic passion, and to give them the strength and the power to fight their disease.
A Free Bird is a start-up non-profit organization dedicated to fighting childhood cancer through art and music therapy. We provide children aged 6 -18, who are diagnosed with cancer, the chance to pursue their passion for the arts.
We believe that the strength and healing powers of the arts are the best therapy!
A Free Bird supports children diagnosed with cancer in their exploration of art, music, acting, poetry, creative writing, graphic design, singing, and any other artistic passions that they may have.
A Free Bird addresses the needs of both children currently fighting cancer and of recovering children through two main programs Dream, FIGHT FREE and FREE.