2 people are interested
2 people are interested
AF. IM is a registered non-profit organization with a diverse workforce of volunteers of all ages and ethnicities who help to improve the lives of those we serve.
AF. IM is dedicated to serve and bring relief to the less fortunate families.
By providing lifesaving food and clean water to drink, we are giving the poor a chance at a better future, and showing them God’s love.Here, you can build a volunteer experience where you make meaningful differences in the lives of others as we fulfill our mission to feed the hungry, love and serve.
Check out our website, follow us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook!
The Grant Writer researches, develops and writes for grants for The Africa In Me.
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies grant-funding entities whose guidelines meet the profile of the programs of The Africa In Me Charities. Maintains and updates grant awards and reports.
- Responsible for preparation of grant proposals.
- Promptly and properly acknowledges and stewards grant funds received, including the efficient execution of acknowledgement letters, Memoranda of Understanding, grant contacts as well as preparing success stories, and social media content on awarded grants.
- Responsible for administrative tracking of Grant Reports and Dashboard.
- Qualified candidates should possess excellent writing and computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel), and database management skills.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Combination of education and experience in Grant Writing is required.
About The Africa In Me
P O Box 8471, Elkridge, MD 21075, US
Our mission is to provide jobs and help feed the less fortunate who are struggling and to end hunger.
AF. IM is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to serve and bring relief to the less fortunate families. Our work is motivated by our faith in God.
By providing lifesaving food and clean water to drink, we are giving the poor a chance at a better future, and showing them God’s love.
At AF. IM, we are more than just a charity organization. We are a community dedicated to helping the less fortunate to find hope. We believe that everyone deserves more out of life.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 1, 2021
- Market Research
- Business Analysis
- Financial Planning
- Market Research / Analysis
- Financial Service Assistance
- Grant Writing / Research
- Must be at least 21