Workforce Engagement Team Member
American Red Cross of Southeastern PA
The purpose of this position is to perform Disaster Engagement readiness activities need to support the regular disaster workforce.
This position is responsible by tasks assigned by specific Disaster Workforce Engagement Team program leader.
- Support annual workforce engagement goals, regional disaster objectives, and regional/ chapter plan for volunteer engagement through participating in meetings and projects.
- Projects and participation will be assigned according to the area of interest on-boarding/ placement, deployment, training, recognition, appreciation, and leadership development. Volunteer Connection (volunteer management software) profile management and/ or engagement.
- Projects may include but are not limited to conducting volunteer interviews, updating profiles in Volunteer Connection, recognition, analyzing reports/ data, schedule volunteers etc..
About American Red Cross of Southeastern PA
2221 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the POWER OF VOLUNTEERS and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities -- including:
Over 90% of what we do is done and led by amazing Red Cross Volunteers! Join our team. Meet new friends. Learn new skills. Help where and when it is needed most. All based on your interests and availability.
- Biomedical/Blood Services as an Screener, Ambassador or Driver
- Disaster Cycle Services as a Responder (locally and/or nationally) or Recovery Caseworker
- Emergency Preparedness as a Smoke Alarm Installer or Youth Educator
- Community Outreach
- Volunteer Services
- Service to the Armed Forces