13 people are interested
DRIVERS for Food Pick up
ORGANIZATION: The Harbor Dish Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
13 people are interested
The Harbor Dish is a mobile community cafe and is a 501(c)3 created in 2013 to serve the Safety harbor, FL area. Harbor Dish creates delicious food in an environment where individuals needing a helping hand can dine with dignity. We have established a network of community-minded people who have built a caring community that utilizes local farmers, businesses and volunteers to enrich the lives of our patrons and reduce food waste.
We are expanding and looking for drivers who are energetic, personable, and safe. We have driving and delivery opportunities seven days a week. We are serving more people in our community because of Covid.
We operate 7 days a week right now.
There are opportunities every day of the week, either on a semi-permanent basis or as a substitute.
The Drivers will use their own vehicle for food donation pick ups (depending on which one it is) or use our company van for food donation pick-ups.
* Minimum of one-year driving experience with clean driving record
* Ability to manage time and traffic
* Work independently and interact in a professional manner
* Open and transparent communication
* Should be able to lift boxes of food into and out of vehicle of up to 50 pounds
General Specific Instructions:
Time commitment: 1-2 Hours
- Wear a Harbor Dish T-shirt and closed-toe shoes
- You will get complete instructions and training
About The Harbor Dish Inc
3380 SR-580 E (Commercial Kitchen) -Mobile Serving, Safety Harbor, FL 34695, US
The Harbor Dish’s Mission is to build community, reduce food waste and provide customers with delicious, vibrant culinary art. The Harbor Dish provides an opportunity where people from all parts of our community can "break bread" together. The Harbor Dish provides volunteer opportunities, jobs and training for individuals in our community. This is exemplified by the work we do at risk youth, women, children and the elderly, as well as other non profit organizations.
The Harbor Dish community cafe is a 501(c)3 created in 2013 to serve the Safety Harbor, Florida area. The Harbor Dish creates delicious food where individuals needing a helping hand can dine with dignity. We have established a network of community minded people that have built a caring community that utilizes local farmers, businesses, and volunteers to enrich the lives of our patrons and reduce food waste.
Multiple locations Safety Harbor, FL 34695
January 15, 2023
- Bus/Van Driving
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 1-2 hours per pick up or delivery, or more if you want to volunteer more, as we have food sorting immediately after food pick ups on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Clean driving record and able to lift up to 50 pounds.