Board of Directors, Committee Chair, Budget and Fundraising
Season to Soar
Make a considerable difference in the lives of middle school aged children in under-served communities! Leverage your skills to contribute to the work of Season to Soar’s Budget and Fundraising Committee as well as our Advisory Board.
12 - 24 month commitment preferred
2 Hours / Week, excluding meetings
- In-person meetings, where applicable and no more than 1 / month.
- Lead the budget and fundraising committee as a Chair and serve as primary liaison to Advisory Board for all Budget and Fundraising matters
- Drive fundraising strategy and develop committee members
- Maintain regular communication with Advisory Board
- Overall responsibility for financial practices of the organization
- Overall 2-5 years experience in accounting or finance field
- Prior Board experience preferred
- Experience with grant writing
- Experience with fundraising
- Excellent communication
About Season to Soar
500 W Monroe, Chicago, IL 60661, US
Season to Soar breaks boundaries, builds communities and empowers the world by putting the underserved first.
A start up non profit organization that aims to cultivate an environment that will truly allow board members to develop personally and professionally through their service.
Season to Soar's mission is to combat social and economic factors that hinder communities. Our areas of focus include but are not limited to poverty and youth Development