During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Twice a month WIN hosts drive-thru Produce Pop-Ups on our campus to distribute fresh foods and dry goods to local residents at no cost. Volunteers are needed to help unload the bulk food donation, pack the food into variety boxes, and load the packages into residents' cars.
The next two Pop-Ups will be on Friday, July 10th and 31st. Volunteers are asked to arrive around noon to help set up, and distribution occurs from 2-5pm. Volunteers should be able to carry loads of up to 30 lbs.
In an effort to make these events safe for everyone, WIN practices social distancing and provides PPE for all staff and volunteers.
For questions, please contact WIN's Volunteer Coordinator, Whitney Schieltz, via email at email@example.com or by phone at 513-541-4109 ext. 109.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
1814 DREMAN AVE, CINCINNATI, OH 45223, US
Working In Neighborhoods (WIN) helps build sustainable, thriving communities through homeownership programs, financial literacy training, and community leadership development.
Since 1978, Working In Neighborhoods (WIN) has assisted low- and moderate-income residents of Hamilton County bring stability to their neighborhoods and their families. WIN is a non-profit community development corporation and a HUD-certified housing counseling agency that focuses on the areas of housing development, home ownership, foreclosure prevention, energy conservation, and leadership development.
- We build and rehab energy-efficient homes for low- and moderate-income first-time homebuyers.
- We provide education and support to prepare people for homeownership.
- We assist homeowners at risk of losing their homes to foreclosure.
- We educate around energy conservation and financial capability.
- We train residents to become neighborhood leaders who can advocate for themselves and their neighbors.
- We host community events and youth programs.
Working In Neighborhoods3726 Llewellyn AvenueCincinnati, OH 45223
June 30, 2020