During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Working In Neighborhoods (WIN) helps build sustainable, thriving communities through homeownership programs, financial literacy training, and community leadership development.
Since 1978, Working In Neighborhoods (WIN) has assisted low- and moderate-income residents of Hamilton County bring stability to their neighborhoods and their families. WIN is a non-profit community development corporation and a HUD-certified housing counseling agency that focuses on the areas of housing development, home ownership, foreclosure prevention, energy conservation, and leadership development.
- We build and rehab energy-efficient homes for low- and moderate-income first-time homebuyers.
- We provide education and support to prepare people for homeownership.
- We assist homeowners at risk of losing their homes to foreclosure.
- We educate around energy conservation and financial capability.
- We train residents to become neighborhood leaders who can advocate for themselves and their neighbors.
- We host community events and youth programs.