Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Working In Neighborhoods empowers people to make informed choices for themselves and their neighborhoods through community building, home ownership, and economic learning.
For 40 years, Working In Neighborhoods (WIN) has assisted low- and moderate-income residents of Hamilton County bring stability to their neighborhoods and their families. WIN is a non-profit community development corporation and a HUD-certified housing counseling agency that focuses on the areas of housing development, home ownership, foreclosure prevention, energy conservation, and leadership development.
- We build and rehab energy-efficient homes for low- and moderate-income first-time homebuyers.
- We provide education and support to prepare people for homeownership.
- We assist homeowners at risk of losing their homes to foreclosure.
- We educate around energy conservation and financial capability.
- We host community events and youth programs.
- We train residents to become neighborhood leaders who can advocate for themselves and their neighbors.