Please visit the new page to apply.
Target Staff Type Supported/Volunteer
Work Location JAARS Waxhaw
Be part of the Health Clinic team that serves furloughing and stateside missionaries. You will perform approved laboratory procedures to provide data for use in treatment and diagnosis of disease.
Be part of making Bible translation possible around the globe.
- Maintain proper BBP precautions, including wearing protective clothing and eye wear
- Follow laboratory quality control policies
- Maintain patient dignity, comfort and confidentiality while providing positive, warm and friendly customer service
- Collect and process specimens
- Perform diagnostic testing to provide accurate and reliable results; report results to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Maintain documentation of all tests performed
- Order, receive and distribute laboratory supplies
- Perform administrative duties and supervision of any laboratory staff
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission and core values of JAARS
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology or related field OR any Bachelor degree along with experience in lab procedures/techniques
- AMT or ASCP License preferred but not required
- Minimum of one or more years of verifiable phlebotomy experience
- Proficient in basic computer skills
8 More opportunities with JAARS
7405 Jaars Rd, PO Box 248, WAXHAW, NC 28173, US
Our Vision is that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language. Our Mission is to make Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote and difficult places on earth. We do that by enabling locally-appropriate and sustainable solutions in transportation, technology, and training.
JAARS is a multidisciplinary team of problem-solvers committed to the belief--and the vision--that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language.
We are a community of full-time missionaries, dedicated volunteers, and a few employees who work together to accomplish the Great Commission goal of providing Scripture to every people group on earth in a language and form they clearly understand. We do that by supporting Bible translation and language development partners globally, and by working with prayer and financial partners in the United States to help make a range of unique on-the-field solutions possible.
JAARS7405 Jaars RdWaxhaw, NC 28173
August 2, 2022
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- See Job Description