Marketplace in North Bergen-Monthly Delivery Day
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
13 people are interested
Volunteers are needed for the sorting and distribution of both food, greeting guests, upkeep and cleaning, organization of the food pantry. WoodCliff Christian Harvest Food Pantry provides food allotments that include perishable and non-perishable items, to approximately 100 to 600 families every month. This is a great opportunity for volunteers to impact the lives of families in the community.
Volunteer Guidelines: COVID-19
- Protective Equipment: Masks, Gloves, and Sanitizer will be provided
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and wash your hands before, during, and after volunteering for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Dress comfortably
- specific instructions regarding each task help make everyone have a positive experience
About Jersey Cares
290 West Mount Pleasant Ave, Suite 1320, Livingston, NJ 07039, US
As a leader in volunteerism in New Jersey, Jersey Cares increases the level of meaningful volunteer engagement by creating and managing efficient, impactful projects that address critical community-identified needs.
Jersey Cares works to meet community needs by making volunteering easy and meaningful. We provide flexible, structured, team-based opportunities for volunteers to impact a variety of nonprofit organizations and bring positive change to local communities. Jersey Cares works directly with local organizations to identify their needs, and trains volunteer leaders to manage projects that address those needs. Most projects are ongoing, and volunteers (other than the Project Coordinators) commit to only one day at a time. All of this enables you to volunteer whenever and however fits your interests and schedule, and yet always make a real difference. Simply choose "Volunteer" from the left menu to get started on your volunteering adventure!