Grant Researcher/ Grant Writer
N2U Volunteer Brigade
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
Grant Writer Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending strategy meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal.
- Enters and monitors tracking data.
- Coordinates requirements with contributors and contributes proposal status information to review meetings.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information, coordinating submissions and collections, and identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation.
- Writes, revises, and edits drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate.
About N2U Volunteer Brigade
832 N Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130, US
The African People's Education & Defense Fund (APEDF) develops and institutionalizes programs to defend the human and civil rights of the African community, and to address the grave disparities in education, health, healthcare, and economic development faced by African people.
APEDF is a black community-led non-profit that addresses the needs and interests of African people. African communities in the U.S. experience the highest rates of poverty, homelessness, unemployment and curable diseases. The African community faces the shortest life expectancy, attends under-resourced schools and lives in substandard housing.