During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Serve as a project manager to provide leadership to a team, establish and maintain communications with Red Cross leaders, community volunteers and/or workers.
The position will serve in the capacity of either a mass care sheltering activity OR assist in feeding individuals affected by disaster.
- Assist in developing mass care sheltering/feeding plans
- Manage volunteer teams
- Establish relationships/partnerships with community stakeholders
- Develop and maintain databases
- Represent the Red Cross in meetings
- Periodically meet and assist with activities for volunteers
- Collaborate with Red Cross leadership to develop best practices
- Attend related meetings and calls
Positions available: Prince George's and Montgomery County, Prince William and Loudoun County and Washington DC
4700 Mt. Hope Drive, Baltimore, MD 21215, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to a service member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
July 10, 2020