During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Provide excellent and enthusiastic customer service to enhance the blood donor experience. Engage with blood donors to promote blood donation and set the stage for a long-term commitment to regular blood donations.
* Welcome and greet donors, escort as necessary and assist with initial intake and hand offs through the blood donation process
* Ensure blood donors have relevant information and that questions are answered appropriately
* Learn and share the Red Cross story, including the mission, vision, and values
* Create a favorable impression of the Red Cross, and the blood donation process, that will encourage continued support
* Make reminder calls, re-schedule donor appointments, and perform follow up activities as directed
* Be available and committed to the volunteer schedule
* Model excellent customer service behaviors
* Attend to donors in the Hospitality Area by ensuring that each donor is recognized for his/her contribution
* Set up and maintain cleanliness in Reception and Hospitality Areas
* Punctual and dependable in arriving for assignment(s)
Minimum of 6 month commitment; Renewable thereafter.
Only available Monday thru Friday
2600 W. Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53233, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Whether helping one displaced family or thousands, providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran, or teaching others how to respond in emergencies, it’s through the efforts of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
We'll work with your schedule.
123 Amber LaneRacine, WI 53401
June 4, 2020