12 people are interested
Program Director - Family & Community Engagement
ORGANIZATION: BLACK - Building Leadership And Community Knowledge
Please visit the new page to apply.
12 people are interested
The Program Director is responsible for overseeing programs for the Office of Family And Community Engagement (FACE) within the organization. Creates and revises programs, develops policies and guidelines, recruits and trains staff, with fundraising chair raises funds, and ensures compliance with government relations.
- Create and supervise programs.
- Plan and launch fundraising events to support programs.
- Devise budgets and ensure the budget is adhered to throughout the fiscal year.
- Reach out to the community for volunteers and support.
- Contribute to writing grant proposals for program funds.
- Coordinate all activities of the program.
- Supervise, recruit, and train program staff.
- Monitor the effectiveness and results of the program and plan adjustments.
- Ensure compliance with all government relations.
- Attend community events to represent the program
These ongoing outreach efforts are designed to encourage participants to take specific measures within their own organizations that would contribute significantly to keeping children at home safely. All efforts are aimed at keeping families out of court and children out of the child welfare system. The Director will need to attend mandatory monthly committee meetings to provide the group with updates on recent outreach efforts and to assist with the identification of community "players".
- Instruction, education and motivating students toward the goal of post-secondary education.
- Maintain excellent record-keeping in the form of client files, reports, documented casework, program attendance, etc.
- Booking and coordination of family visits
- Receive family donations and payments from non subsidized families for services.
- Works closely with Site Coordinator on all aspects of position and duties. Performs other duties as assigned by the Site Coordinator.
About BLACK - Building Leadership And Community Knowledge
Human Resources Development & Training, Chicago, IL 60649, US
Building Leadership And Community Knowledge (BLACK)
Building Leadership And Community Knowledge (BLACK) is for African Descendants of Slaves (ADOS) who share the common goal of improving the quality of life among Blacks.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 17, 2022
- Youth Services
- Strategic Planning
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Previous Experience