Graphic Designer Needed for New Logo and more!
Young Mothers, Inc.
Young Mothers, Inc. is doing something different in 2020. We are giving the organization a face lift and need your support.
The duties and responsibilities of a Graphic Designer for YMI include:
- Designing our NEW website Logo before the Fall
- Design all our templates for social media avenues on a case by case basis
- Assisting with gaining our consistent brand across our social media platforms
- Translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Designing visual concepts using graphic design tools including design software
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Collaborating with art directors, branding experts, front end developers, marketing, content and other professionals to create media
- Articulating and pitching design concepts to clients, art directors and others
Graphic Designer skills and qualifications
- Mastery of graphic design software
- Solid knowledge of design and visual principles
- Demonstrated portfolio showing creative, design and software skills
- Ability to evaluate choices critically, with the customer needs in mind
- Ability to communicate design choices clearly
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
About Young Mothers, Inc.
P.O Box 30019 SE, Washington, DC 20030, US
Educating, mentoring, nurturing and supporting young mothers to become self-sufficient for themselves and their families.
We are a local nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve the lives of women across the National Capital Region surviving a number of serious issues and concerns from housing and food insecurities to mental health concerns.