Virtual Music Instructor
I'RAISE Girls & Boys International
I'Raise Girls and Boys International Corporation is looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing volunteer Virtual Music Instructor to teach choral to children online. The Virtual Music Instructor is responsible for:
- developing a weekly lesson plan for the virtual music class
- teaching vocal techniques, music theory, vocals, songwriting and lyrics
- preparing students for a virtual performance
- maintaining two way and ongoing communication with parents and organization supervisors
- maintaining attendance of each class taught and written progress of each student
- implementing daily program standards of excellence.
- At least 18 years of age
- A degree in music education or several years of experience as a vocalist
- Ability to teach children at all levels (beginner - advanced)
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with parents
- Passion for and experience teaching children
To apply, please complete the following application and one of our team members will be in touch to schedule an interview. Contact Letecia Stewart at L.Stewart@iraiseinc.org if you have any difficulty accessing the link.
About I'RAISE Girls & Boys International
3640 White Plains Road, Bronx, NY 10469, US
I'RAISE mission is to raise, empower, and inspire minority youth to experience success and progress in all areas of their lives and to become successful leaders through raising and increasing self-esteem and self-worth.
- Mental Health Programs- Child & Youth Psychotherapy, Group Counseling, Art Therapy, Play Therapy
- Education Programs -College Impact Program, Genesis Tutoring Program
- After School Programs- Sports & Arts Afterschool (Basketball, football, dance, music, fine arts, chess, cheerleading),
- Community Performing Arts Program - Dance and Theater
- Mentoring - One-on-one or Group Mentoring
- Youth Self Care- Cosmetology program