A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
15 people are interested
POSITION SUMMARY : Seeking a virtual volunteer(s) to assist the Executive Director and/or leadership team members, in brainstorming and creating designs for social media, workshops, special events, printed materials, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be able to speak, read, and write English well, including spelling and grammar. Knowledge of creating graphics efficiently in PowerPoint, Canva, Photoshop and/ or other similar tools is needed. Skills and talents, such as basic design/colors/font expertise, creativity, collaboration, teamwork, managing multiple mini-projects at a time, organization, reliability/dependability and flexibility are needed. Knowledge of Google Drive and video conference tools are a plus, but will train.
- Work on various graphic concepts and types at a time, considering our social media calendar, upcoming events, printed material updates, etc.
- Create variations as necessary for different applications, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Eventbrite, and more
- Collaborate on concepts and create designs for review and approval
- Could include more creativity and thought leadership and some social media posting and other work, if desired
About MISSION ADDICTION
5980 Wilmington Pike, Sugarcreek Township, OH 45459, US
1) Provide a lifeline of support, training, resources and aftercare to individuals and loved ones, no matter where they are in their journey. 2) Healing, restoring and transforming people and families, to become the best version of themselves. 3) Grow and train an army of people ready, willing and able, to help those who need and want it. 4) Provide a spiritual family to connect, learn, and grow in faith. (You do not have to be impacted by addiction to participate and you do not have to be a Christian.) 5) Embrace culturally diverse clients and volunteers. We depend upon that variation of thought to contribute to effective services and growth for everyone. Anything is possible when we walk together™
Mission Addiction was founded by a business consultant and faith leader in January, 2017.
Connection & Community in a Spiritual Family
- The "MAP" for Healing and Recovery aftercare program; 50 topics in 30 sessions!
Tuesday Night Christian Support Meeting
- "Quick Church" blog
Navigation and Referral Services
Mentoring / Coaching
Healing & Restoration Prayer
Prayer & Grief Support
Flexible Volunteer Opportunities to fit anyone’s schedule; our program includes the rewards of serving. Don't see a fit on Volunteer Match? Fill out an application and we can probably create something: http://www.mission-addiction.org/get-involved/volunteering/
Prevention Talks - for parents & students