During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
POSITION SUMMARY : Seeking a virtual volunteer(s) to assist the Executive Director and/or leadership team members, in brainstorming and creating designs for social media, workshops, special events, printed materials, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be able to speak, read, and write English well, including spelling and grammar. Knowledge of creating graphics efficiently in PowerPoint, Canva, Photoshop and/ or other similar tools is needed. Skills and talents, such as basic design/colors/font expertise, creativity, collaboration, teamwork, managing multiple mini-projects at a time, organization, reliability/dependability and flexibility are needed. Knowledge of Google Drive and video conference tools are a plus, but will train.
- Work on various graphic concepts and types at a time, considering our social media calendar, upcoming events, printed material updates, etc.
- Create variations as necessary for different applications, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Eventbrite, and more
- Collaborate on concepts and create designs for review and approval
- Could include more creativity and thought leadership and some social media posting and other work, if desired
5980 Wilmington Pike, Sugarcreek Township, OH 45459, US
1) Provide a lifeline of support and resources to individuals and loved ones, no matter where they are in their addiction journey. 2) Healing, restoring and transforming people, to become the best version of themselves. 3) Grow and train an army of people ready, willing and able, to help those who need and want it. 4) Provide a spiritual family to connect, learn, and grow in faith. (You do not have to be impacted by addiction to participate.)
Mission Addiction was founded by a business consultant and faith leader in January, 2017.
Connection & Community in a Spiritual Family
Tuesday Night Christian Support Meeting
Navigation and Referral Services
Lay Counseling & Coaching
Healing & Restoration Prayer
Prayer & Grief Support
Flexible Volunteer Opportunities to fit anyone’s schedule; our program includes the rewards of serving. Don't see a fit on Volunteer Match? Fill out an application and we can probably create something: http://www.mission-addiction.org/get-involved/volunteering/
Prevention Talks - for parents & students
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
June 29, 2020