Virtual App Developer
GIRLS WHO BRUNCH CO
We are seeking dedicated application developers to work with our organization to develop new software applications, maintaining app once developed, The Application Developer processes the organizations needs to customize software for computer programs, designs prototype applications, implements and test source code, and troubleshoots software applications.
- Developing software solutions to meet needs of the organization.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
- A working knowledge of programming languages such as Java, ORACLE, and other program languages.
- Experience in application and software development.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
About GIRLS WHO BRUNCH CO
PO Box 501134, Atlanta, GA 31150, US
The purpose of Girls Who Brunch Tour, a 501c3 is to cultivate, inspire, and empower at risk girls between the ages of 9-17 years old. We provide vital tools needed through literacy, education, life skills, and health & wellness to help girls become leaders and difference makers in their communities! Through our Ambassador Recognition Program, teachers, counselors, parents, and mentors recommend girls who maintain a good GPA, display exceptional leadership qualities, and perform community services. Ultimately each Tour is facilitated by Ambassadors and Women who are considered leaders in their community.
Girls Who Brunch Tour, a non-profit organization has now been in existence for over a year and with the help of many others like us we have impacted many lives through education, empowerment, and feeding programs. Inspired by the organization Black Girls Rock, Girls Who Brunch Tour wants to be an outlet to display the achievements and the true definiton of Girl Power nationwide. As Girls Who Brunch Tour continues to strive to expand its programs and offerings to the communities we serve, we have committed ourselves on our national tour to promote education, literacy, and self-esteem in the inner cities of America.