1 person is interested
Virtual Leadership Opportunity: Disaster Services Recognition & Appreciation Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Wisconsin Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Disaster Services Volunteer Recognition & Appreciation Lead
The purpose of this position is to ensure every Disaster Services Volunteer is shown appreciation and is recognized for their work. This position will help with developing and implementing celebrations of success with acts of appreciation through formal and informal activities and events.
- Promoting disaster departmental participation in formal Red Cross recognition programs
- Developing and ensuring implementation of informal and formal Disaster Cycle Services volunteer appreciation events and programs
- Supporting supervisors by providing ideas, tips, and reminders for ways to informally and formally recognize volunteers in collaboration with Volunteer Services recognition and appreciation lead
- Promoting a culture that supports volunteer-ism by reinforcing the importance of daily volunteer appreciation
- Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs
- Cultural sensitivity to diverse audiences
- Work well both individually and with others
- Good organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
The Red Cross will provide all training
Time Commitment: 5-10 hours per week
**MUST SUBMIT A VOLUNTEER APPLICATION AT REDCROSS.ORG/VOLUNTEER**
Questions? Contact Alaina at email@example.com
About American Red Cross - Wisconsin Region
4860 Sheboygan Avenue, Madison, WI 53705, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
2927 Losey Blvd S, La CrosseLa Crosse, WI 54601
May 3, 2022
- Event Planning / Management
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week.
- Must submit a volunteer application at redcross.org/volunteer