Virtual Graphic Designers
GIRLS WHO BRUNCH CO
We are looking for Graphic Designers to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media platforms. Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner for GWBT.
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You'll be the one to shape the visual aspects of the website and all social media platforms.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. A creative flair and strong ability to translate requirements into design.
This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements, schedule projects, and define budget constraint.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements, prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Create these materials by hand or by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite-including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more.
- Test graphics across various media
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and images.
- Produce drafts for review by founder and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect organization specifications
Proven graphic designing experience
A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
Familiarity with design software and technologies (InDesign, illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
A keen eye for aesthetics and details
Excellent communication skills
Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
A Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
About GIRLS WHO BRUNCH CO
PO Box 501134, Atlanta, GA 31150, US
The purpose of Girls Who Brunch Tour, a 501c3 is to cultivate, inspire, and empower at risk girls between the ages of 9-17 years old. We provide vital tools needed through literacy, education, life skills, and health & wellness to help girls become leaders and difference makers in their communities! Through our Ambassador Recognition Program, teachers, counselors, parents, and mentors recommend girls who maintain a good GPA, display exceptional leadership qualities, and perform community services. Ultimately each Tour is facilitated by Ambassadors and Women who are considered leaders in their community.
Girls Who Brunch Tour, a non-profit organization has now been in existence for over a year and with the help of many others like us we have impacted many lives through education, empowerment, and feeding programs. Inspired by the organization Black Girls Rock, Girls Who Brunch Tour wants to be an outlet to display the achievements and the true definiton of Girl Power nationwide. As Girls Who Brunch Tour continues to strive to expand its programs and offerings to the communities we serve, we have committed ourselves on our national tour to promote education, literacy, and self-esteem in the inner cities of America.