20 people are interested
Fitness and Nutrition Program Instructors (Local or Virtual)
20 people are interested
If you are interested in this volunteer position, please fill out our volunteer survey at https://fitandfoodconnection.org/make-a-difference/volunteer/
Bring your love of fitness and nutrition or experience as a professional in those fields and join our team as a volunteer fitness or nutrition program instructor. We have many opportunities, whether you're a professional or would prefer to help us coordinate the admin side of things. If you have a special interest in boxing, body weight conditioning, senior and general fitness instruction, we would love for you to apply!
The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit organization serving our neighbors in the St. Louis community. We provide wellness offerings to low-income families and empower our clients to get healthy through our five free fitness and nutrition programs.
We are currently seeking fitness and nutrition program leaders or those who would like to help coordinate fitness and nutrition related activities. Our fitness and nutrition program leaders contribute in the following ways:
- We’d like to expand our programs, seminars, and classes and we’re looking for enthusiastic fitness and nutrition professionals to create programming by finding space and teacher and handling the marketing efforts
- Wellness enthusiasts who are willing to teach their skills on a limited or ongoing basis are welcome. Classes can be on any topic of your choosing!
- If you would like to teach a seminar, weekly or monthly nutrition class, or instruct a fitness class, we would love for you to apply.
- We also provide one-on-one nutrition and/or fitness coaching. We have a lot of clients that would love the individual attention to work on their health goals. This time commitment is about 4-6 months and you are welcome to work with as many or few clients as you would like
- If you have a special interest in boxing, body weight conditioning, senior and general fitness instruction, please let us know!
We are looking for leaders who are willing to make a long-term commitment.
We're dedicated to finding the opportunity that is right for you! To find out more about our organization, please visit: https://fitandfoodconnection.org
About The Fit and Food Connection
2115 Chambers Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63136, US
To provide free healthy living resources through nutrition and physical fitness to people in need.
The Fit and Food Connection is a non-profit organization that empowers people in need, in low-income areas throughout northern St. Louis, to get healthy through our 5 free programs. Our programs include our Organic Community Garden, our Food Assistance Program which is a healthy food pantry delivery, our Groupfit which provides group fitness classes, our Group Nutrition, which includes seminars on various wellness topics, and our One on One program, where health professionals work with individuals to help them reach their health goals. Our passion is creating healthy smiles and empowered individuals.
8816 Manchester Rd. #203St. Louis, MO 63144
October 15, 2021
- Community Outreach
- Fitness Instruction
- We work out of many different locations and our volunteers hours are flexible!
- Minimum commitment of 1 year