1 person is interested
Recruitment Team Member (WNC)
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
* Assists in the development and implementation of volunteer workforce
* Recruits volunteers for all lines of service and departments.
* Meets with Volunteer Management team to determine targeted recruitment needs.
* Proactively recruits new volunteers for general and specific volunteer
* Recruits current volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions.
* Researches outreach events and fairs. Reaches out to community groups to set
up recruitment presentations.
* Plans and carries out recruitment events in communities served by the region,
for both identified partner groups and open-call interest meetings.
* Promotes volunteer opportunities at community events.
* Advertises and markets for open-call events.
* Assists new volunteers with initial online intake steps (i.e. submitting their
Yancey County, Transylvania County, Avery County, Swain County , Polk County , Mitchell County , Madison
County, Burke County , Cherokee County, NC, Clay County, Cleveland County, Graham County, Haywood County,Jackson County, McDowell County, Macon County, Rutherford County, Buncombe County, Henderson County
About American Red Cross
100 Edgewood Road, Asheville, NC 28804, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
100 Edgewood Rd.Asheville, NC 28804
May 6, 2022
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- 6 hours per month