24 people are interested
Animation Video Design Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: Africa Health Organisation (AHO)
Please visit the new page to apply.
24 people are interested
We are looking for a creative Animator to develop excellent visual frames with 2D/3D or other techniques. Your work will give life to storylines and characters in AHO charity videos. You will possess a creative eye and artistic aptitude. You easily turn a script or a concept into an impressive computer-generated animation. To excel in this role, you must be highly skilled in CGI software and storytelling. Applications are welcome from any part of the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Prepare presentations with raw designs
- Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production
- Create models, drawings and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Join images with background graphics and special effects
- Ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Participate in editing and production process
Health Topics for animation
The following Health Topics will be used to create animation: Aging, alcohol, antimicrobial resistance, antiretrovirals, blood donation, breast ironing, breastfeeding, cancer, cardiovascular diseases, cervical cancer, HIV/AIDS, malaria, child health, climate change, cholera, chronic kidney disease, chronic respiratory diseases, diabetes, Ebola, epilepsy, disability, depression, Female Genital Mutilation (FGM), hepatitis, immunisation, mental health, nursing, among others
Skills and Requirements
- Degree in computer animation, 3D/graphic design, fine arts, CGI, 3D Modelling, computer-aided engineering, multimedia or relevant field
- At least 3 years proven experience in animation
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation
- Experience in project management
- Proficient in CGI software (Photoshop, 3ds Max, Maya, Flash, LightWave, Softimage etc.)
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
About Africa Health Organisation (AHO)
43 Berkeley Square, City of Westminster, LONDON, Greater London W1J 5AP, GB
To lead strategic collaborative efforts among countries in Africa and other partners to promote equity in health, to combat disease, and to improve the quality of, and lengthen, the lives of the peoples of Africa
Africa Health Organisation (AHO) is an international health agency for Africa. It is the newest and most recently established international health agency covering the whole African continent and the diaspora. Our main aim is to help African people attaining and maintaining optimum health and quality of life. Our vision is delivering high quality sustainable health service and be the major catalyst for ensuring that all the peoples of Africa enjoy optimal health.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 30, 2023
- Animation Software
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Basic Computer Skills
- Must be at least 18
- All our volunteering roles are flexible to enable the volunteer to manager school and work commitments and volunteering.
- Open to anyone from any part of the world.