VOLUNTEER DRIVER/DONATION ATTENDANT
NEW LIFE CENTER
Located in the West Valley, New Life Center provides domestic violence and sexual assault services including emergency shelter, outreach, and children’s services. Volunteer Driver/Donation Attendant supports the mission of NLC by providing assistance to support Hope’s Closet donation center as well as donation pickup and delivery services.
- Picks up donations from donors per schedule and assigned route.
- Ensures that items are secured in the truck to avoid shifting and damage.
- Provides superior customer service and maintains a professional, helpful attitude at all times.
- Drives vehicle in a safe and courteous manner, abiding by all State of Arizona driving laws.
- Immediately notifies management of any accidents or driving violations.
- Unloads donations from truck to sales floor and ensures that donations are inside the building and secured daily.
- Promptly and efficiently process donations by sorting, pricing, sizing and organizing donations as assigned.
- Ensures donation room and outside donation area is organized, neat, orderly, clean and safe.
- Cleans and sweeps the dumpster area daily.
- Performs other delivery and pick up assignments as needed.
Merchandises items from the donation room to the sales floor
1. Maintains accurate records of gas purchases, mileage, repairs and service.
2.Inspects vehicles and notifies RSM of all repairs or anticipated repairs.
3.Keeps truck clean, inside and out, and maintained at all times.
About NEW LIFE CENTER
PO BOX 5005, GOODYEAR, AZ 85338, US
Helping to eliminate domestic and sexual violence through support services, education, and expertise.
New Life Center offers shelter, safety and services to families seeking independent, violence-free lives. Our programs demonstrate respect for the individual and an environment in which families can begin to heal and plan for the future.
New Life Center is proud to have sprung from the passion and commitment of the West Valley community. Founded by members of the Soroptimist International of Estrella with strong support from area churches, service clubs and the Wigwam Resort, New Life Center opened its doors in 1991. That humble building served as the home for New Life for ten years. In April 2001, we moved to a newly constructed, safe and professional facility in Goodyear. Today, New Life Center provides services to over 1000 adults and children each year. In addition to a safe place to stay, we provide advocacy, employment services, legal assistance, comprehensive children’s services, transportation and outreach to adults and children survivors of domestic violence.