Digital Event Coordinator
Her Nexx Chapter
We are a 501(c)3 organization for virtual empowerment for women aligned with subject matter life coaches. Help us create magic as a Volunteer Event Coordinator. We are currently seeking an event coordinator to be part of our volunteer team to help manage our small to large events. Our events will occur both on and off-site, and virtually and the Event Coordinator team will have the responsibility of managing all events for our non-profit organization.
The Event Coordinator team oversees all aspects of event planning, support and coordination of quarterly volunteer team events, speaking engagements and meet-up events for our life coaches. Assist with overseeing all aspects of event planning, scheduling through Facebook, Meet-up and Eventbrite.
Event Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues.
- Understanding the complex needs of different events and diverse audiences.
- Planning event aspects, such as scheduling dates on Facebook, Eventbrite, Meet-up, and local city public calendars.
- Ability to delegate event planning tasks to other volunteer staff members where necessary.
- Managing and overseeing events and speaking engagements for life coaches located throughout the US.
- Communicating with staff and organizing vendors/sponsors.
- Coordinate with Marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event.
- Anticipating and planning for possible different event scenarios.
- Creating sales opportunities for future events with client liaisons and during events.
Requirments:Must be 21+Must have experience with event planning/event coordinating
About Her Nexx Chapter
5015 Addison Circle, Ste # 366, Addison, TX 75001, US
We as women are about the quality of life through wellness, lifestyle, and empowerment. Her Nexx Chapter is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We are committed to focusing our efforts on giving back to women in ways that go beyond the financial contributions. We build and connect the missing bridge for her inner balance, peace, and self-assurance. To help women stimulate self-growth with ways to connect, mentor, nurture and liberate her lifestyle. Our humanitarian contributions to women and for women indicates our commitment to the true concept of "A Community of Women for Women." In addition to our empowerment community, we support and campaign for breast cancer awareness.
In addition to our vision illuminating a diverse group of women spanning multi-generations with increased capacity to embrace individual strengths for well-being. We have created a community within our internal structure for our volunteers. We are proud that our platform provides opportunities to help mentor and enhance our volunteers skills with professional leadership.