7 people are interested
Publicity Manager: Help spread the news about our chapter's business mentoring activities
7 people are interested
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused all of us to make profound changes to our daily lives and has made life for the small business community especially difficult. Please consider volunteering with SCORE Philadelphia now to help Philadelphia’s small businesses through these difficult times.
The publicity manager will:
- Obtain press coverage for Chapter activities
- Write up newsworthy Chapter activities at the request of other volunteers
- Proactively identify and write up other newsworthy Chapter activities. Activities include success stories, workshop announcements, reports of chapter initiatives, etc.
- Work with local media to get the Chapter’s stories into print or on air
We are currently looking for an individual who could:
- commit 5 to 10 hours per week
- be available during the day Monday through Friday.
About SCORE Philadelphia
105 N. 22nd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
105 N. 22nd StreetPhiladelphia, PA 19103
October 15, 2021
- Public Relations
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- People 55+
- We are currently looking for an individual who could commit 5 to 10 hours per week and be available during the day Monday through Friday.
- Complete your volunteer application at www.score.org/volunteer-registration.