32 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Virtues Project International Association
Please visit the new page to apply.
32 people are interested
This is an exciting volunteer position reporting to the Marketing and Communications Chair.
The Communication Manager role is to communicate various Events, Newsletters and social media campaigns to various audiences. Ultimately, you will help us expand our audience and increase awareness of TVP and the Five Strategies. It is an exciting time to be helping The Virtues Project!
Create and distribute content for multiple platforms. In particular:
- Draft blog posts
- Create and Publish Newsletters
SOCIAL MEDIA & CAMPAIGNS:
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Coordinate with Fundraising to manage our fundraising campaigns
- Publish our newsletter(s)
- Ensure brand consistency
Our ideal candidate with demonstrable communication skills as a Communication Manager. If you are also an expert in content optimisation and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
- Proven work experience as a Communications Manager
- Solid Communication skills in English
- Experience using social media for non-profits or business
- Good organisational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and sense of humour
- A passion for The Virtues Project or the willingness to learn about how Virtues can impact and make a difference in today’s world
Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
VPIA is a non-profit organisation founded in 2013 at the request of the founders of The Virtues ProjectTM (www.virtuesproject.com). VPIA operates in service of The Virtues Project to protect the integrity of the body of work, to grow, strengthen and expand its reach, and to ensure its sustainability. The Virtues Project International Association (VPIA) is not affiliated with any religious organisation.
If you are interested in this role please follow this link to our Volunteer Application Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9DeArdFRSqU9G5ukJJel7npJXy_JcPxcck3tUZqWTtM1yyw/viewform?c=0&w=1
Also please send to email@example.com
- Cover Letter
About Virtues Project International Association
1904, 188-15 Ave. SW, c/o Donna Wheatcroft, Calgary, Alberta T2R 1S4, CA
Virtues Project International Association protects, supports and advances the mission and vision of The Virtues Project.™. The Virtues Project™ unites and elevates humanity by awakening virtues, the gifts of character, through the practice of five simple strategies.
Canadian Non-profit Organization established in 2013. Board of Directors, all volunteers are working to grow a global organization that began in 1991 as a grassroots movement.
The Virtues Project is a global grassroots initiative to inspire the practice of virtues in everyday life. The Project is sparking a global revolution of kindness, justice, and integrity in more than 100 countries through its facilitators and Virtues Connections.
The Virtues Project empowers individuals to live more authentic meaningful lives, families to raise children of compassion and integrity, educators to create safe, caring, and high performing learning communities, and leaders to encourage excellence and ethics in the work place. It has inspired and mobilized people worldwide to commit acts of service and generosity, to heal violence with virtues.
The Five Virtues Strategies of The Virtues Project awaken the gifts of character, through inspiring programs, books, and materials that help us to remember who we really are and to live by our highest values.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 4, 2023
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours per week