27 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Ripples Foundation USA
Please visit the new page to apply.
27 people are interested
Ripple Foundation USA’s mission is to create prosperity and a secure future for women.
Ripples invests in the Economic and Social prosperity of the African village woman, with the goal of improving their quality of life and investing in their future.
We’re developing our digital strategy and need an experienced and seasoned copywriter to partner with our marketing team members to drive the Ripples brand persona and voice across marketing projects and campaigns. The ideal candidate understands our target audience, knows how to write for SEO and can deliver on-brand copy that’s engaging and action-oriented. To be successful, you must have the following experience:
- Produce high-quality writing and demonstrate superior grammatical and editorial skills; knowledge of AP Stylebook required.
- Advocate for best practices of journalism (accuracy, fact-checking, researching, interviewing process, etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience in writing for website content
- Possess editorial, copy editing and proofreading skills required.
- Show meticulous attention to detail when developing and finalizing copy.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of marketing copy writing principles
- Partner cross-functionally to gain a clear understanding of sales objectives, and present effective solutions to copywriting/advertising challenges that accomplish sales/marketing objectives.
- Interpret copy direction from creative partners.
- Maintain open and professional communication for status of projects to teammates, manager and business partners.
- Communicate effectively, by getting points across clearly and concisely.
- Comfortable interviewing and gathering information from consultants, coworkers and content providers at all levels.
- Organized with the ability to multitask.
- Intellectual curiosity with a passion for jumping into and understanding initiatives.
About Ripples Foundation USA
15922 Eldorado PKWY, Frisco, Texas, TX 75035, US
To equip women with the tools, training and resources needed to feed, generate income to control their future and secure their children’s future. We co-create programs with each community, collaborating with government bodies to build holistic solutions tailored to each community’s unique needs. Our programs aim to train, build and scale. We work with women and youth, training them on modern, eco-friendly agriculture techniques to help them transform their economies to be a more inclusive, productive and sustainable one..
Ripples works in Ghana, Madagascar and Nigeria, and has worked funded and provided funding that has benefited over 6,000 since it's inception in the UK in 2005. We currently have a Farm project: http://ripplesfoundation.ngo/ripples-farms.php; and an Experential Internship program: http://ripplesfoundation.ngo/internship.php
We want to encourage American youth to develop international lenses and become immersed in a rich culture where they are part of the solution as well as create a hands on learning environment on creative ways to humanitarian efforts. We are in partnership with a several universities and successfully completed a trips with students from Europe and the United States. We want to raise funds and awareness for the program. We have several reports and videos from past students after their visits. We have several projects going on in Africa which served as an internship for the students.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 15, 2022
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Resource Development / Management
- 15hrs/week or more
- This is a remote role, very flexible. We'll do our best to work with your availability as long as we have your commitment to minimum of 15hrs/week. Thank you