NHQ:BIO - Biomedical Services Project IMPACT Training Logistics Support
American Red Cross - National Headquarters
This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Biomedical Services (BIO) team. Critical to ensuring success of this high-profile project aimed to improve workforce satisfaction and donor experience.
- Inventory management of laminated items, reorder as needed
- Shipping of training supplies on request as needed.
- Inventory management, printing and shipping of training supplies and equipment. Includes storage of some materials; printing of materials.
- Office supplies management for each session.
- Handouts Print and ship with items listed above-number to be identified for each class
- Microsoft Office applications including word, outlook and excel.
- Detail oriented, independent and able to multitask.
- Able to pack and lift packages for shipping.
- Able to effectively communicate in writing and verbally.
- Available as needed to meet demands of the organization.
- Must be able to volunteer in person at following location: 250 Jari Drive Johnstown, PA 15904
- Prior administrative expertise, prior experience with remote supervision is preferred.
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.