During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
The American Red Cross needs assistance with programs such as Military Stand-downs, Yellow Ribbon Events, Parades, Runs, and other similar SAF Programs.
* Willingness to support the mission of the American Red Cross
* Provide coordination and logistics as needed for special events
* Duties vary based on task or project
* Desire to work in the community
* Ability to show initiative, communicate and work well with others
* Work with diverse populations
* Flexible; easily adapt to surroundings and tasks
* Ability to interact effectively with culturally diverse audiences
* Orientation to the American Red Cross
* Event-specific training
On-The-Job Training and shadowing or other staff/volunteers
Email, text or call Juana Zapata, Recruitment Specialist at Juana.Zapata@redcross.org (951) 205-6689
10600 N Trademark, Suite 406, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. People like you, serving as Blood Services Ambassadors helping to improve a blood donor's experience or serving as a Blood Driver, transporting lifesaving blood and blood product make a difference every day. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
10600 N. Trademark Parkway, Suite 406Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
April 7, 2020