PMGA 2020 Family Convention
4 people are interested
We will be having a sensory playroom for disabled children and their siblings that we are soliciting help for volunteers to help keep an eye on children ages 3 and older while their parents are next door attending a convention and listening in on medical and family speakers. This volunteer work would consist of playing games alongside the children and keeping an eye on the kids to make sure they do not leave the play area room and wonder off. You may be stationed at one particular place of the playroom space to help keep kids from climbing stairs.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About PMG AWARENESS ORGANIZATION INC
15642 SAND CANYON AVE UNIT 51235, IRVINE, CA 92619, US
OUR MISSION is to build a community of support to enhance the lives of those affected by Polymicrogyria, through education, advocacy and promoting awareness.
The PMG Awareness Organization is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization of families, caregivers and medical professionals who care about those with Polymicrogyria. We are committed to bringing awareness of Polymicrogyria (PMG) and to be a guiding light for those who have lost their way after being diagnosed. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive overview of Polymicrogyria by:
- offering support to all individuals and families who are affected by Polymicrogyria
- educating families who are newly diagnosed as well as continuing to educate those already diagnosed by keeping them abreast of the latest medical information, treatments, therapies, medications, potential procedures, financial resources and research available
- maintaining a current and up to date list of available resources and links to pertinent information having to do with Polymicrogyria
- advocating to raise awareness and increase the public’s knowledge of Polymicrogyria, to create change by encouraging people speak up about Polymicrogyria and lead our families as well as the public to improvements in policies, legislation and service development
- offer support and encouragement to families and individuals affected by Polymicrogyria through different organizational programs such as Contact A Family, Birthday Program, Traveling Awareness Bears, Support Groups, Meet-Ups, Conferences etc.
Hotel Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa3050 Bristol StreetCosta Mesa, CA 92626
March 4, 2020
- Child Care
- People Skills
- Must be at least 13
- We could be flexible with the time shifts if needed.