PMG AWARENESS ORGANIZATION INC
- Arts & Culture
Location15642 SAND CANYON AVE UNIT 51235IRVINE, CA 92619 United States
OUR MISSION is to build a community of support to enhance the lives of those affected by Polymicrogyria, through education, advocacy and promoting awareness.
The PMG Awareness Organization is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization of families, caregivers and medical professionals who care about those with Polymicrogyria. We are committed to bringing awareness of Polymicrogyria (PMG) and to be a guiding light for those who have lost their way after being diagnosed. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive overview of Polymicrogyria by:
- offering support to all individuals and families who are affected by Polymicrogyria
- educating families who are newly diagnosed as well as continuing to educate those already diagnosed by keeping them abreast of the latest medical information, treatments, therapies, medications, potential procedures, financial resources and research available
- maintaining a current and up to date list of available resources and links to pertinent information having to do with Polymicrogyria
- advocating to raise awareness and increase the public’s knowledge of Polymicrogyria, to create change by encouraging people speak up about Polymicrogyria and lead our families as well as the public to improvements in policies, legislation and service development
- offer support and encouragement to families and individuals affected by Polymicrogyria through different organizational programs such as Contact A Family, Birthday Program, Traveling Awareness Bears, Support Groups, Meet-Ups, Conferences etc.