Content Creator/Editor- Dog, Human, or Service animal related courses
ATLAS ASSISTANCE DOGS
Atlas is looking for people with domain experience and knowledge or writing/editing experience to help expand and update our courses.
Atlas Assistance Dogs is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit working to ensure access to assistance dogs for anyone who would benefit from them by bringing qualify training and certification to the individual wishing to be part of training their own dog.
We have courses that cover four primary areas and can use input in all.
- relates to communication, ethics, teaching, lesson planning, building a sustainable business, etc.
-Educators and various health care providers or people with leadership/business experience would all be an excellent fit.
-relates to dog training, dog behavior, and dog health.
-Experienced dog trainers and handlers, veterinary professionals, or other animal professionals would be an excellent fit.
- relates to understanding disabilities, teaching specialized disability skills, building service dog training programs, preparing for public access, etc.
-Mental health and medical professionals, experienced service dog trainers and handlers, educators or other providers with experience working with people with disabilities would all be an excellent fit.
-relates to understanding of service dogs, positive reinforcement, and educating the public.
-Educators, people with communications experience, people with any variety of dog or human education experience all would be an excellent fit.
About ATLAS ASSISTANCE DOGS
PO box 525, Bellevue, WA 98009, US
Atlas Assistance Dogs strives to eliminate obstacles to obtaining an assistance dog and helps anyone who qualifies under the Americans with Disabilities Act to obtain a certified assistance dog.
Atlas Assistance Dogs helps people who legally qualify for an assistance dog under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to obtain a certified assistance dog. We help to resolve challenges and remove barriers people face in obtaining an assistance dog. To do this, we:
- Serve people with a wide range of disabilities.
- Operate in a broad geographical area.
- Serve all types of people.
- Work with all dog breeds.
- Enable people to work with their own dogs.
- Enable people to train their own dogs or participate in the training.