American Cancer Society Striders' Ball
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Our 2020 American Cancer Society Striders' Ball is Saturday, September 19th at the Hilton Netherland Plaza. This black tie, Roaring 20s themed gala will welcome 350 guests for an evening of entertainment and fun in support of the American Cancer Society! We are currently seeking day-of event volunteers to help in areas such as set-up, registration, sales, and more. Please check out our opportunities here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080c48aca92ba1f94-volunteer1
About American Cancer Society | North Central Region
4540 Cooper Road, Blue Ash, OH 45242, US
The American Cancer Society is the nationwide, community-based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service.
We, the volunteers and staff members of the American Cancer Society, empower and mobilize communities to prevent cancer, save lives, and diminish suffering by distinguishing the Society as the organization of choice for meaningful volunteer engagement.
Volunteering for the American Cancer Society means you have an opportunity to save lives and fulfill your own. When you volunteer, you can:
- Make a meaningful difference in your community.
- Help cancer patients and their families.
- Have flexible options and opportunities that fit your schedule.
- Build relationships and networks that last a lifetime.
- Learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Involve your family and friends.
35 West 5th StreetHilton Netherland PlazaCincinnati, OH 45202
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Depending on shift, event runs 6pm-midnight with some set-up and clean-up.