Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The American Cancer Society is the nationwide, community-based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service.
We, the volunteers and staff members of the American Cancer Society, empower and mobilize communities to prevent cancer, save lives, and diminish suffering by distinguishing the Society as the organization of choice for meaningful volunteer engagement.
Volunteering for the American Cancer Society means you have an opportunity to save lives and fulfill your own. When you volunteer, you can:
- Make a meaningful difference in your community.
- Help cancer patients and their families.
- Have flexible options and opportunities that fit your schedule.
- Build relationships and networks that last a lifetime.
- Learn and grow personally and professionally.
- Involve your family and friends.