International Affairs Outreach Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
This position is to develop new contacts, resources and spread community awareness to serve
clients who have been separated from family members in other countries due to armed conflict, migration, disasters, or other humanitarian emergencies.
- Responsible for supporting the development and implementation of an outreach strategy.
- Identify key agencies, religious groups, schools, community groups, non-profits, media contacts, and
- form sustainable partnerships to promote and benefit our services and widen our scope of referrals
- and resources.
- Expand community awareness and resources
- Develop new volunteer and community contacts
- Work with Red Cross divisions/regions to share knowledge, support relationship building, and verify
- existing partnerships.
- Identify successful stories to promote RFL services.
About American Red Cross - Orange County
600 Park Center Dr., Santa Ana, CA 92705, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. People like you, serving as Blood Services Ambassadors helping to improve a blood donor's experience or serving as a Blood Driver, transporting life saving blood and blood product make a difference every day. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
600 Park Center Dr.Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Disaster Relief Call Center
- Safety & Disaster Education
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible - an estimated 10 hours a month
- 4 online classes and on-the-job training and job shadowing