Sponsorship Committee Chair
The Sponsorship Chair serves as the primary lead for recruiting new sponsors to the event, as well as strengthening relationships with existing ones. This position will assemble a Subcommittee that will identify opportunities to engage the business community in the mission of the Alzheimer's Association and participate in Walk to End Alzheimer's.
- Work with the Event Chair, Co-Chair, and Staff Partner to develop a plan to meet all sponsor recruitment, retention and revenue goals.
- Recruit and train members of the Sponsorship Subcommittee, whose primary responsibility is to manage sponsor recruitment and retention.
- Oversee Sponsorship Subcommittee meetings/check-ins to monitor progress and ensure everyone is on target to meet their goals.
- Work with Subcommittee members to secure renewals from previous sponsors.
- Help Subcommittee members compile a list of potential sponsors and develop strategies for engagement.
- Assist in securing in-kind donations and media sponsors.
- Work with other committee members, such as logistics and marketing, to ensure sponsorship benefits are met both prior to and on event day.
- Take steps to ensure an excellent Walk-day experience for sponsors.
- Conduct a post-event proof of performance meeting with each sponsor to ensure proper support, obtain feedback, and discuss future engagement.
- Ensure that all sponsors and Sponsorship Subcommittee members are appropriately recognized.
About Alzheimer's Association Tennessee Chapter
478 Craighead Street, Suite 200, Nashville, TN 37204, US
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research. Our mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
The Alzheimer's Association Tennessee Chapter has offices in these cities; Nashville, Chattanooga, Knoxville, Kingsport and Memphis. We have a team of volunteers across the state leading the way in program delivery, fundraising and advocacy.
7625 Hamilton Park DriveSuite 6Chattanooga, TN 37421
- Professional Development
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Monthly committee meetings (in person and over phone), along with time spent recruiting new sponsors.