Urgent need for volunteers at Aurora West Allis Medical Center in the boutique
Aurora Health Care Volunteer Opportunities
Provides a positive first and lasting impression
- Welcome all patients with eye contact, a smile and friendly greeting
- Assists the patient until all needs are met.
- Perform sale of merchandise, including greeting client, entering sale in cash register, providing correct change, following procedures on acceptance of personal checks and credit cards and wrapping/bagging items purchased
- Assure that store appearance is properly maintained. This includes dusting the shelves, arranging merchandise and keeping supplies organized and adequately stocked to create an appealing shopping environment
- Communicate need for consultative services to Lactation Consultants
- Accept payment for other cash services (i.e., complementary medicine, breast pump rental according to procedure
This opportunity is available at:
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
8901 W. Lincoln Ave.
West Allis, WI 53227
About Aurora Health Care Volunteer Opportunities
36500 Aurora Dr, Summit, WI 53066, US
Our mission is to promote health, prevent illness and provide state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment, whenever and wherever we can best meet people's individual and family needs.
Aurora Health Care is a not-for-profit health care provider and national leader in the efforts to improve the quality of health care.