During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
* Manage a volunteer team to develop community partnerships
* Work with the Region leadership engaged with developing community partnerships
* Attend coalition and partner meetings
* Develop and maintain partnerships with key community organizations/agencies
* Support the Red Cross mission
* Maintain professionalism and conduct as stated in Red Cross policy
* Oversee Quality Assurance of program
* Oversee volunteer training needs
* Willing and able to support the Red Cross SAF mission and have an awareness of and appreciation for
military culture, military families, and veterans' issues
* Ability to communicate effectively in a public setting
* Comfortable presenting to large and small audiences
* Ability to interact effectively with culturally diverse audiences
* Flexible and able to adapt quickly to schedule changes
* Knowledge of Red Cross policy
* Knowledge of military and community resources
Email, text or call Karla Legorreta, Recruitment Specialist at Karla.Legorreta@redcross.org (714) 380-7263
600 Park Center Dr., Santa Ana, CA 92705, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. People like you, serving as Blood Services Ambassadors helping to improve a blood donor's experience or serving as a Blood Driver, transporting life saving blood and blood product make a difference every day. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
600 Park Center Dr.Santa Ana, CA 92705
May 18, 2020