Business Consulting Services - Project Management Office (PMO) Group Lead (BCS320)
The CLASS Consulting Group
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Assist the team lead in developing annual business plan and strategies to achieve the team goals and objectives.
- Preside over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as tracking projects and ongoing activities.
- Implement the BCS annual plans as per the calendar for the team. Implement the KPIs and progress of strategic projects and present management reports to the board in the absence of the team lead.
- Monitor the complete lifecycle of multiple projects in different complexity and competing priority.
- Create and maintain project resources including people; estimate resources and work efforts needed for all project activities and work with team lead in assigning appropriate resources to achieve project goals.
- Assist in assessing and reviewing project requirements in the development of project proposals, Scope Of Work (SOW) and Project Charter such as project timelines, work estimates, and milestones.
- Recommend Key Performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to mature the PMO.
- Participate in the evaluation, selection, maintenance and continuous enhancements of project management methodology, tools and templates, and contribute to the overall improvement of the PMO.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Willingness to take initiatives and commitment to deliver results
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ solid program and project management experience, preferably candidates with PMP certified
- Ability to develop, lead, motivate and supervise project teams * Excellent in communication and presentation
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Must attend weekly meeting on Wednesdays on a regular basis.
- M inimum 1+ year of commit ment for the unpaid / pro - bono position .
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in - person and 2 conference calls .
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time] .
- C ontinuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities .
- Networking opportunities .
- Group based learning
- Satisfactory volunteering experience
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link: (https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General). Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up a call with you.
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.