3 people are interested
Business Consulting Services - Practice Development Group Lead (BCS310)
3 people are interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid) '
- Responsible for leading client projects as a lead consultant and client engagement partner
- Research assignments online and offline
- Prepare new or revised draft for team review before weekly team meeting
- Present his/her work during team meeting
- Participate in team discussion, review and offer constructive feedback/suggestions on other volunteers' projects
- Open to new and challenging assignment
- Guide and lead the PD team through various assignments
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA or MBA in business, finance or marketing with 8 + years of prior professional experience in related field;
- O r BS or MS with 8 + years of project management experience
- Strong research skills
- Good communication and writing skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Open to learn, flexible and a good team player
- Positive attitude and commitment to projects
- M inimum 1+ year of commit ment for the unpaid / pro - bono position .
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in - person and 2 conference calls .
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time] .
- C ontinuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities .
- Networking opportunities .
- Group based learning .
- Satisfactory volunteering experience .
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link:(https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General). Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up a call with you.
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.
SFO - South Bay AreaSanta Clara, CA 95051
October 8, 2021
- 1 year