Take a BITE out of Hunger!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Please join us in our volunteer day at the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank! Volunteers are needed to help sort, inspect, and repackage donated food items from local food drives. Help us help those in need by donating your time to fight hunger in our community.
Sign up through the link now!
IMPORTANT THINGS FOR EACH VOLUNTEER TO KNOW
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to check-in
- All volunteers must wear closed toed shoes
- Minimum age requirement to volunteer is 14 (sorry, no exceptions)
- No walk-ins allowed; each person must register ahead of time
About Los Angeles Regional Foodbank
1734 East 41st Street, Los Angeles, CA 90058, US
The mission of the Los Angeles Regional Foodbank is to mobilize the resources of our community to fight hunger, the causes of hunger and the problems related to hunger.
The Los Angeles Regional Foodbank provides food to a network of more than 1,000 charities. Approximately 400,000 people receive food through these charities every week.
Los Angeles Regional Food Bank6055 Randolph StreetCommerce, CA 90040
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14