9 people are interested
Are you a social media saavy person with a heart to help? The Working Wardrobes Marketing team is staffed by dedicated, enthusiastic, fun-loving individuals with a desire to give back to their community. Your involvement is vital to the thousands of men, women, young adults and veterans we help to achieve self-sufficiency through meaningful employment.
- Put your passion for social to work with donors and clients!
- Build your social network.
- Learn techniques in digital marketing, CRM management and mass email distribution.
- Help transform lives through the services of Working Wardrobes.
- Clothing allotment.
- Work as a team player to ensure social platforms are up to date.
- Content creation as needed for social media, blog, and press releases.
- Copy Writing
- Assist with production
- Online research for press and media
- Assisting with maintaining resources
- Must have a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Interest in photo and/or video
- Interest in public relations
- Knowledge of basic computer skills and iPhone/mac friendly
- Open to creative writing, story telling
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
Please contact email@example.com to volunteer or for more details.
About Working Wardrobes
1851 Kettering Street, Irvine, CA 92614, US
At Working Wardrobes we do everything in our power to help men, women, veterans and young adults overcome difficult challenges, so they can achieve the dignity of work.
For 28 years, Working Wardrobes has provided vital programs and services to men, women, veterans and young adults, facing life challenges to help them achieve self-sufficiency and meaningful employment. Every 87 cents per dollar donated directly benefits the clients we serve.
Working Wardrobes serves clients from a diverse spectrum of backgrounds such as veterans, alcohol and substance abuse, domestic violence, transitional homelessness and human trafficking. We provide career training and life skills workshops on resume writing, interviewing, job searching, financial literacy, wardrobe and much more. Working Wardrobes advocates social enterprise, operating The Hanger resale boutiques in Tustin and Laguna Niguel, three Resale shops in Costa Mesa, Anaheim and Garden Grove.
We'll work with your schedule.
1851 Kettering StreetIrvine, CA 92614
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Content Management Systems
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours a week