Virtual Volunteer Executive Assistant
Art Sphere Inc
Art Sphere Inc. is looking for a volunteer Executive Assistant to help us manage online staff working remotely during Covid-19. We are working to reach students with academic and artistic free online educational opportunities during this time of social distancing.
The Executive Assistant will work directly with the Founder and administrative staff to complete tasks critical to the organization on a daily and long-term basis.
This is a great opportunity for a retiree who wants to share their expertise as a mentor, recent college graduates looking to gain skills and experience, or for anyone looking to give back to their community through the arts!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversee staff, delegate tasks when necessary
- Volunteer recruiting & on-boarding
- Assist with grant research
- Keep website/blog, calendars, contact lists up to date
- Manage contracts with partners
- Experience in administrative role
- Knowledge of GoogleDrive
- Commitment: Flexible. Preferably 3-6 hours a week
- Ability to respond to emails and calls promptly
- Background/Interest in art/design/teaching
- ASI volunteer release form- http://artsphere.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ASI-Intake-Release-Form-rev.-2017.pdf
- ASI manual agreement letter- http://artsphere.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/ASI-Volunteer-Manual-Agreement-Letter.pdf
- Criminal Background Check- https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- Child Abuse Clearance- https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
- FBI Fingerprinting (if you have lived in PA for less than ten consecutive years). - Not required during Covid-19
For help applying for clearances visit:
- Interest/background in art
- Flexibility and ability to improvise
- Prompt response to emails/phone calls
Founded in 1998, Art Sphere Inc. (ASI) is a Philadelphia-based non-profit, established to teach art to inner-city low-income youth. Our mission is to engage the creative in communities, empower neighborhoods to explore the positives in peoples' lives, and heal the mind, body and spirit through art. Art Sphere Inc. nurtures the artist in all of us to be able to think beyond what is possible in our own lives and communities. Our students, volunteers and partners transcend obstacles to bring about positive and lasting change that continuously enables thriving neighborhoods and a vibrant city!
To apply, please email a resume and short introduction to email@example.com
About Art Sphere Inc
Bok Building, Studio 502, Studio #401, Philadelphia, PA 19148, US
Art Sphere Inc. (ASI) is a Philadelphia-based non-profit 501 (c)3 that offers its education programs to culturally under-served Philadelphia youth at after-school programs, community centers, and K-12 schools and now during the Covid-19 , online. ASI was established in 1998 to teach inner-city, low income students fundamental art concepts while: promoting learning and growth of self-esteem, Improving and sustaining mental and physical health, encouraging self-expression, broadening cultural horizons, and reinforcing other subject areas.
Art Sphere uses art as the means to enhance learning. ASI aims to fill the artistic void in these communities by fostering the visual arts, mindfulness, STEAM, music, and dance programs. Through our programs, students develop a broad range of skills to help them thrive in all subjects. We use art as a strategic tool to educate and create meaningful experiences for people of all ages. With the support and partnership of public institutions and private organizations, Art Sphere Inc. mobilizes a diverse volunteer base to focus on beautifying public spaces and encourage flourishing communities. Our mission is to engage the creative in youth, empower neighborhoods to explore the positives in peoples’ lives, and heal the mind, body and spirit through the arts. ASI offers a variety of opportunities for volunteers to get involved and give back to the community. We look forward to you joining us and being part of our team!