Mobile Pantry Participant Check-In
Community Food Share is the food bank serving Boulder and Broomfield Counties. We need committed volunteers to help check in our participants receiving food at our off-site Mobile Pantries! Orientation and training required in advance. Each mobile pantry site does two distributions a month.
- Ideally we have 2 volunteers covering check-in: one who may be bilingual and another for back-up support for when things get busy!
- This position requires additional training and/or shadowing, prior to signing up!
- If you are interested in learning more, please call (303) 652-3663 and ask to speak with a member of the Volunteer Department.
- Must be 16+ years
- All volunteers must wear sturdy, closed toe shoes (no sandals) and sleeved shirts (no tank tops). Dress according to weather (distributions are outside year-round!).
About Community Food Share
650 S. Taylor Ave., Louisville, CO 80027, US
Community Food Share's mission is to eliminate hunger in Boulder and Broomfield Counties through engagement, collaboration, and leadership. Community Food Share distributes nearly 10 million pounds of food a year -- enough for 22,500 meals a day. In addition to its onsite and mobile pantries, Community Food Share partners with more than 40 local non-profit organizations to distribute groceries and meals.
Nearly 80% of the food that Community Food Share provides is fresh produce, dairy, or high-protein, because the organization is committed to meeting the nutritional needs of the families, individuals, and seniors it serves.
We'll work with your schedule.
650 S. Taylor Ave.Louisville, CO 80027
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Bilingual volunteers preferred (Spanish). Must sign up/attend a New Volunteer Orientation and training to begin. Must be 16 years or older. Seeking committed volunteers: twice a month commitment (~2 .5 hour shifts).