During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
* Implements the Volunteer Recruitment strategy and plan for the region in coordination with the RVSO and VS Specialists
* Builds a regional recruiting team that can execute the recruitment plan and ensure targeted, proactive recruitment for high priority positions
* Serves as a subject matter expert on volunteer recruitment
* Develops a recruitment network throughout the region using internal and external partners
* Works with departments to recruit current volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions
* Equips departments with tools they need to make a pitch for volunteering when they are out in the community talking about the Red Cross
701 Centre Ave., Reading, PA 19601, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through five key service areas:
Supporting America's Military Families
Collect lifesaving blood
Health and Safety
We'll work with your schedule.
701 Centre Ave.ReadingReading, PA 19601
May 27, 2020