Support People Experiencing Homelessness this Holiday Season!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
17 people are interested
Every year LA Family Housing works with our partners and volunteers to make the season bright for our participants and we are so excited to have you join us! This year we are helping thousands of people transition into permanent housing and you can help them make their house a home this holiday season.
Ways to get involved include:
- Create Thanksgiving Bags and give the gift of a meal
- Provide Holiday Kits or Gift Cards to empower our participants in creating their own holiday memories
- Host a Tree Trimming Party for the residents at one of our properties
About LA Family Housing
7817 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA 91605, US
LA Family Housing helps families and individuals transition out of homelessness and poverty through a continuum of housing enriched with supportive services.
LA Family Housing (LAFH) was founded in 1983 to help homeless families and individuals rebuild their lives through an integrated system of housing and supportive services. In total we own and operate 21 properties, including three homeless shelters and 18 permanent rental properties. LAFH served more than 2,500 people living in poverty this past year through its multiple housing and supportive service programs, and has served over 100,000 people since its inception.
LAFH maintains an extensive and diverse network of community-based partnerships with non-profit and private sector organizations, all of whom provide an invaluable contribution toward the agency's mission and goals. Since 1987, a vast majority of the families completing LAFH's programs have maintained permanent housing and stable income.
We'll work with your schedule.
7843 Lankershim Blvd.North Hollywood, CA 91605
- Cooking / Catering
- Food Service
- People Skills
- People 55+
- To learn more about our holiday volunteer opportunities and sign up, please go here: https://lafh.galaxydigital.com/need/?s=1&need_init_id=2147