7 people are interested
Middle School STEM Grant Coordinator
ORGANIZATION: Ron Howell Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
The middle school STEM grant coordinator is a volunteer position that reports to the CEO or CLO and performs the following responsibilities for the foundation:
- Assists with the promotion of grants for local middle school STEM programs.
- Works with social media staff to promote grant opportunities for local middle school STEM programs.
- Creates forms, emails, brochures, videos, and/or flyers to promote the grant for local middle school STEM programs.
- Work with scholarship/grant committee to plan and facilitate decisions for grant awards. May also be responsible for communicating awards to grant requestors as well as following up with them for the status of STEM activities pertaining to received grants.
About Ron Howell Foundation
P.O. Box 292151, Columbia, SC 29229, US
To equip and empower young men and women who aspire to lead in the field of information technology.
The Ron Howell Foundation is a non-profit organization equipping and empowering young people with leadership aspirations in the field of information technology. We provide programs and services to young people in the Berkeley, Columbia, and other counties in South Carolina. Information and related technologies are used in every industry (government, academic, healthcare, retail, hospitality, sports, music, etc.). Effective IT leadership is critical in every industry. Our foundation seeks to identify and develop high school and college aged young people with early aspirations of matriculating through the field of Information Technology into leadership roles, such as IT supervisors, managers, directors and executives. With the help of our foundation and the generous support of donors, young IT leaders will reach their personal leadership goals with less obstacles.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 26, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Graphic Design / Print
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per month
- Must have a home computer with Internet access. May be required to create videos using Doodly.com or a similar platform. Preference may be given to volunteer residents of South and North Carolina.