2 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Ron Howell Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
The Ron Howell Foundation provides mentoring and scholarship programs to aspiring information technology leaders in South Carolina. Although the primary mission of the foundation focuses on young leaders in the field of information and related technologies, several events are scheduled throughout the year with partners to educate and develop young people with other aspirations beyond information technology or aspirations that significantly influence IT leadership and management, such as project management, business management, healthcare management, retail management, education administration, etc.
Seminars and workshops are held to equip and empower teens and young adults with aspirations to be leadership in the field of Information Technology. Speakers are needed to perform the following:
- Inspire teens and young adults in an IT leadership/management career path
- inspiration can also be given towards business management, project management, healthcare management, academic administration, and other fields that influence the IT leadership/management career path
- Deliver dynamic and thought-provoking presentations for teens and young adult participants
- Provide insightful and practical examples of personal career stories to benefit career decisions of teens and young adult participants
- Provide educational and career information on institutions, colleges, certifications, degrees, trends, trailblazers, and community leaders.
About Ron Howell Foundation
P.O. Box 292151, Columbia, SC 29229, US
To equip and empower young men and women who aspire to lead in the field of information technology.
The Ron Howell Foundation is a non-profit organization equipping and empowering young people with leadership aspirations in the field of information technology. We provide programs and services to young people in the Berkeley, Columbia, and other counties in South Carolina. Information and related technologies are used in every industry (government, academic, healthcare, retail, hospitality, sports, music, etc.). Effective IT leadership is critical in every industry. Our foundation seeks to identify and develop high school and college aged young people with early aspirations of matriculating through the field of Information Technology into leadership roles, such as IT supervisors, managers, directors and executives. With the help of our foundation and the generous support of donors, young IT leaders will reach their personal leadership goals with less obstacles.
Multiple locations Columbia, SC 29203
December 28, 2022
- IT Management
- Professional Development
- Computer Science
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- 1-5 hrs per event
- Degree(s) or certification(s) in presentation subject and at least 5 years of field experience.