4 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Ron Howell Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Event Coordinator Volunteer Responsibilities:
Event coordinators are needed to assist with the following:
- Plan workshop/seminar events to equip and empower young technology leaders
- Assist with setting event promotions on Eventbrite or related sites
- Work with facility staff to ensure events are configured for optimal event experiences
- Setup rooms for event registration (tables, booths, chairs, etc.)
- Serve as hosts and facilitators at event registration tables; collecting/verifying registration information
- Serve as ushers during events (workshops, seminars, etc.)
- Assist with monitoring for safety and security during events
- Assist with post-event activities, such as returning room setups and assisting with registration information review, documentation
Some event assistance may be needed for special banquet and fundraising activities.
About Ron Howell Foundation
P.O. Box 292151, Columbia, SC 29229, US
To equip and empower young men and women who aspire to lead in the field of information technology.
The Ron Howell Foundation is a non-profit organization equipping and empowering young people with leadership aspirations in the field of information technology. We provide programs and services to young people in the Berkeley, Columbia, and other counties in South Carolina. Information and related technologies are used in every industry (government, academic, healthcare, retail, hospitality, sports, music, etc.). Effective IT leadership is critical in every industry. Our foundation seeks to identify and develop high school and college aged young people with early aspirations of matriculating through the field of Information Technology into leadership roles, such as IT supervisors, managers, directors and executives. With the help of our foundation and the generous support of donors, young IT leaders will reach their personal leadership goals with less obstacles.
The Columbia, Charleston, and Rock Hill Metro AreaColumbia, SC 29229
March 26, 2022
- Youth Services
- Event Management
- Group Facilitation
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 1-4 hrs per month
- Event coordinators are needed in the following areas: Columbia/Lexington area, Moncks Corner/Summerville area, Rock Hill/Chester area.